Loutfoullina Gulnara Firdavisovna, Doctor of philological sciences, associate professor, professor, sub-department of foreign languages, Kazan State University of Power Engineering (51 Krasnoselskaya street, Kazan, the Republic of Tatarstan, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. Temporary reference problems unlike spatial reference ones are in-sufficiently investigated. In linguistics referential values of precedence, simultaneity and consecution expressed by a predicate are usually defined relative to the moment of speech or another moment of the past or the future. The aim of the work is to deine the spatial reference status of the polysituation represented by the specific tense of French language – Futur Simple.
Materials and methods. Realization of the research objectives was achieved through analyzing referential values realized by the specific tense and through inves-tigating the reference status of the spatial polysituation expressed by quantitative in-dicators. Explicitness is achieved by interpreting examples of the empirical material from the popular art works. The methodological potential includes the interpretative method, the logical-analytical method, elements of the descriptive method.
Results. According to its temporal meaning, Futur Simple is a tense of the future period. As to its aspectual meaning, it represents the process as "started, begun" after some nunc or tunc referential points in the future. The value of this tense corres-ponds to context requirements of expressing progression. The spatial polysituation is expressed by quantification of: 1) subject; 2) subject / object and spatial localization; 3) subject / object relative to another subject / object and by quantificational repre-sentation of a single subject.
Conclusions. In case of representation of the spatial polysituation by predicates in Futur Simple tense, intervals of separate situations start after the nunc referential point without their simultaneity and in condition of non-inclusion of nunc or tunc re-ferential points in these intervals. Inclusion is interpretive and contextually deter-mined. The representation methods of space polysituation don‟t affect its referential status.
1. Gak V. G. Teoreticheskaya grammatika frantsuzskogo yazyka [Theoretical grammar of the French language]. Moscow: Dobrosvet, 2000, 832 p.
2. Bres J. Information temporelle, procedures et ordre discrusif L. de Saussure, J. Moesch-ler, G. Puskas [Temporary information, procedures and discursive order of L. de Saus-sure, J. Moeschler, G. Puskas]. Cahiers Chronos 18. Amsterdam; New York, 2007, pp. 140–150.
3. Zakamulina M. N. Temporal'nost' vo frantsuzskom i tatarskom yazykakh: slovo, vyska-zyvanie, tekst (sopostavitel'noe issledovanie na materiale frantsuzskogo i tatarskogo yazykov) [Temporality in the French and Tatar languages: word, utterance, text (comparative research in the French and Tatar languages)]. Kazan: Tatarskoe knizhnoe izd-vo, 2000, 288 p.
4. Lutfullina G. F. Kvantifikatsiya kak sredstvo prezentatsii polisituativnosti (na materiale frantsuzskogo i tatarskogo yazykov) [Quantification as a means of polysituation repre-sentation (in the French and Tatar languages)]. Kazan: Kazan. gos. energ. un-t, 2010, 187 p.
5. Dumas A. Les trois mousquetaires [The three musceteers]. Moscow: Progress, 1974, 470 p.
6. Dyuma A. Tri mushektera: per. s fr. V. S. Vil'dman, D. G. Livshits, K. A. Ksanina [The three musketeers: translation from French by V. S. Vildman, D. G. Livshits, K. A. Ksanina]. Moscow: EKSMO-Press, 2001, 640 p.